Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How it started...

I used to be afraid of Lush... when I would walk past the store the strong perfume would give me a headache and I could never understand how they stayed in business. Then one day my awesome older sister made this post and I was intrigued. A couple days later when at the mall doing some last minute Christmas shopping, I wandered into Lush and have not looked back since. Bath bombs, bubble bars, bath melts, shower gels, shampoos and more I was in heaven. Since that faithful day I have spent more than I care to admit at Lush and have decided to chronicle my relationship with their products. What I love, what I hate, what works and what what needs some improvement. I hope that this blog will help some of you fellow Lush lovers to also share you thoughts and opinions on the products I feature, I think its time to get started.


1 comment:

  1. YAY FINALLY! :) Jay and I were talking about it just the other day... wondering why oh why don't you have a Lush blog...

    ReplyDelete