Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mask of Magnaminty

At my last visit to Lush I received a sample of this product, I was unsure about buying it that day because I normally find that face masks over dry my skin. That was definitely not the case with this mask. This mask contains kaolin, peppermint oil and crushed aduki beans. The mud draws out all the yucky impurities, while the peppermint tones and refreshes. Although the mask is a bit tricky in getting on due to the aduki beans, they act as a gentle yet effective exfoliant when washing off the mask.
I was pleasantly surprised when I first used it how soft and smooth my skin was, and not dried out at all. In fact the dry patches that I had before had gone away. The smell is not the most pleasant, but quite tolerable, and with the results I got I'm more than happy to deal with it. Another bonus is that it can also be used as a body mask if you are dealing with some break outs on your back or chest. I decided to first try it out on my face and out of the small sample that I received I got 4 uses, a little goes a long way. I will definitely be picking up a full size version of this product during my next Lush haul.
Price (CAD$)

$21.95 - 315g

$10.95 - 125g

No comments:

Post a Comment