Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ocean Salt

I love the way my face feels after a good scrub, but it usually takes a little while for the burning to stop and the softness to take over. I have been on the look out for the perfect scrub that not only removes all the dead skin but also leaves my skin feeling soft and not like I just assaulted it with sandpaper. Ocean salt does just that. It is a combination of coarse and fine sea salt that provide the scrubby element, along with avocado butter and coconut fat that moisturizes. It is also packed with lime extract, vodka and grapefruit extract which not only makes this product smell heavenly but also helps to refresh and enliven the skin.
I use it every other day and have not yet encountered a problem with it and my skin had never been softer. This product can also be used as a body scrub, I have not tried it as such yet but have heard only good things about it. The price may seem a little steep but you don't need a lot of the product to get results, about a teaspoon is what I use for my face. I will definitely be repurchasing this product when I run out and plan to keep it as part of my face care regimen.

Price (CAD$)
$18.95 - 120g
$30.95 - 250g

1 comment: